Nottawa Hockey Schedule 2016
* Games will consist of three periods. 10, 15, 15 minute running time with the last two minutes being stop time if the goal spread is 4 or less.
* The score sheet will indicate the true score, however the score clock will not show more than a 4 goal spread.
* 2 pts for a win, 1 point for a tie, 0 pts for a loss.
Tie Breaker (Round Robin Tournament) - Plus/minus goal total for both games
* First goal if +/- tied (against the team with which they are tied)
* Shoot out if still tied (Three Player format)
* Full equipment must be worn by all players and must be CSA approved.
* Neck guards are mandatory
* Proper ice hockey goalie pads must be worn. (street hockey equipment is not sufficient)
* OMHA rules for equipment standards apply
* Players must wear a helmet when on the players bench or in the penalty box.